Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by arun kumar <ar...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/19 23:26:44 UTC

Clustering JBI end points on Servicemix 4.5.3

I am using Servicemix 4.5.3 and I have the consumer endpoint deployed on
(HTTP BC) on Instance 1 and I have the provider endpoint deployed on (HTTP
BC) on instance 2 with both instances interconnected by network of brokers.

When I invoke the consumer end point I get the below error:
org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api.ServiceMixException: Could not dispatch
exchange. No matching endpoints.

This is fine as I have not enabled clustering for provider and consumer end
points.

I am following this link for enabling the clustering of the end points
http://fusesource.com/docs/esb/4.2/jbi/ESBJBICluster.html

I have two questions: 1) If I enable clustering of both the end points will
the target end point ( ie the provider end point) now be resolved ?

2) I get the below error when I try to deploy the consumer Service unit on
Instance 1. Is there any thing wrong in my xbean configuration? Does any one
know what is the cause of this error?

Thank you, Arun

PS: This is my xbean.xml inside the consumer SU.

<http:soap-consumer service="tx:httpSoapConsumer"
        endpoint="TaxiProviderHttpSoapConsumerEndpoint"

locationURI="http://localhost:8163/httpSoapConsumer/TaxiProviderHttpSoapConsumerEndpoint"
        targetService="tx:httpSoapProvider"
        targetEndpoint="httpSoapProviderEndpoint"
wsdl="classpath:service.wsdl"
        useJbiWrapper="false"
        />

    <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.jbi.cluster.engine.OsgiSimpleClusterRegistration">
        <property name="name" value="c1" />
        <property name="serviceName" value="tx:httpSoapConsumer" />
        <property name="endpointName"
value="TaxiProviderHttpSoapConsumerEndpoint" />
    </bean>
</beans>

ERROR:
<stack-trace><![CDATA[org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.servicemix.jbi.cluster.engine.OsgiSimpleClusterRegistration#0'
defined in file
[/home/ubuntu/ProductionEnvironment/MultiInstanceESB/Test1/data/jbi/aruntest.http.Consumer.endpoint.sa/sus/aruntest.http.consumer.endpoint/xbean.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.NullPointerException

    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.cluster.engine.OsgiSimpleClusterRegistration.afterPropertiesSet(OsgiSimpleClusterRegistration.java:43)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethod

This is the line causing the Exception:
(OsgiSimpleClusterRegistration.java:43)
serviceRegistration =
bundleContext.registerService(ClusterRegistration.class.getName(), this, new
Properties());