Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2006/04/05 05:10:59 UTC

[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Release 2.2.1 as GA]]

Letting the apr list ponder this suggestion.  The code in question are the
last four commits to

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/apr/apr/trunk/file_io/win32/readwrite.c

which closed a ton of edge cases identified by different users who were
doing various (non-httpd) things with apr networking.  Comments on that
list are welcome.

Bill

Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:39:25 +0200
From: Steffen <info apachelounge.com>
To: <dev httpd.apache.org>

Done.

I build against APR and APR-util 1.3.0 and the Perl scripts working now.

Also no  build error apu_version anymore.

All tests passed here, including mod_perl and other common mods.

Steffen

http://www.apachelounge.com