Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net> on 2003/09/03 21:32:50 UTC

Re: stable branches created for apr and apr-util, time to get api tweaks in prior to 1.0

Many brain-dead changes to remove deprecated functions, fields,
arguments, symbols, and other have been made to the apr tree.  apr-util
HEAD and httpd-2.0 HEAD have been modified to deal with this and are
alleged to actually compile.

I'm through grepping for "deprecated" for the time being, so somebody
else feel free to jump in ;)

Re: stable branches created for apr and apr-util, time to get api tweaks in prior to 1.0

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> I'm through grepping for "deprecated" for the time being, so somebody
> else feel free to jump in ;)

Thanks Jeff!!