Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Cougar O'Brien <ci...@hotmail.com> on 2016/06/16 22:27:32 UTC

Help printing slides

Hello!

Does your slide presentation offer a way to print 3 slides per page down the right side with the lines for notes on the left? I know it is possible with Microsoft.  If it is, how do I do it? I have not been able to figure it out.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

Laura O’Brien

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Help printing slides

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 22:27 16/06/2016 +0000, Laura 'Cougar' O'Brien wrote:
>Does [OpenOffice's] slide presentation offer a way to print 3 slides
>per page down the right side with the lines for notes on the left?
>[...] If it is, how do I do it? I have not been able to figure it out.

Go to File | Print... . On the General tab, under Print, for Document
select Handouts and for "Slides per page" select 3.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker