Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Mercy Ma <me...@apache.org> on 2020/01/03 06:59:44 UTC

[Announce] Dubbo Spring Boot 2.7.5 released

Hello Dubbo Community,

I am glad to announce that Dubbo Spring Boot 2.7.5 was released.

You can check detailed release notes here:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-spring-boot-project/releases/tag/2.7.5

If you have any questions using this version, please send mail to here or
report the issue on Github
<https://github.com/apache/dubbo-spring-boot-project/issues>.

Best regards,
Mercy Ma

Re: [Announce] Dubbo Spring Boot 2.7.5 released

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Mercy, thank you for your hard work .

Has the code of 2.7.5-release branch been merged into the master branch  ?

Mercy Ma <me...@apache.org> 于2020年1月3日周五 下午2:59写道: