Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/07 14:25:46 UTC

[CODI] TagHandler for importing ViewConfig in facelets

Hi,

months before i created an util TagHandler to import constants in a
facelets page:

http://fractalsoft.net/primeext-showcase-mojarra/sections/utils/importConstants.jsf

What about an similar tag to import the viewConfig/Pages class?
It's really annoying to write a getter for each page...

For example:
<xx:importViewConfig className="xx.xxx.Pages" var="Pages" />

#{Pages.Basket.Overview}

I could provide a patch with the full functionality :)

Regards,
Thomas

Re: [CODI] TagHandler for importing ViewConfig in facelets

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@gmail.com>.
You are right, thanks gerhard :)

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi thomas,