Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2012/06/05 17:04:14 UTC

June board report

Hi,

I've assembled a preliminary board report:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board%20Report%20June%202012

Please comment/add/change if required. I plan to submit the report
beginning of next week.

Michael

Re: June board report

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jukka, I'll add this to the report.

Michael

Re: June board report

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,