Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> on 2004/03/17 16:07:13 UTC

Instrumentation in Merlin (WAS: RE: excalibur pool update)

Hello Leif!

Merlin does not currently make use of instrumentation, but it wouldn't end
up in the merlin core anyway.  I believe the proper way to add
instrumentation support into Merlin would be to create an "instrumentation
facility".  It could then become an optional part of the container.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653