Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Rassmann, Natalie D" <na...@lmco.com> on 2005/10/18 14:27:21 UTC

Default values for Multiple Select

Hi -

  I am trying to get the default values for a multiple select to work
when more than one option is selected.  It seems as though I only can
get one of the options marked as selected when several are actually
selected.    Has anyone run into this before?  Can anyone help me?

Natalie Rassmann
Collaborative Environments & Support Systems (CE&SS)
Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems & Sensors (MS2)
199 Borton Landing Road
Moorestown, NJ 08057-0927
Mail Stop 6000-7
Phone:  (856)608-3177
Cell:  (609)865-3613
FAX:  (856)608-3198

Re: Default values for Multiple Select

Posted by Paul Benedict <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Natalie,

Your question isn't clear....

If you're dealing with multiple checkboxes, the
property backing them should be a String[] so you can
capture all the values selected.

If you're dealing with multiple options of a radio
group, only one option will ever be selected.

Paul