Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "J. Wolfgang Kaltz" <ka...@interactivesystems.info> on 2005/03/14 12:19:20 UTC

compiling trunk

There currently is a problem compiling trunk:
/home/ds9kaltz/src/lenya/trunk/build/lenya/src/org/apache/lenya/cms/site/usecases/CreateBlogEntry.java:107:
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method get (java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
location: class org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.DocumentFactory
         Document document =
parent.getIdentityMap().getFactory().get(area, documentId, language);

Is it an oversight, or currently being worked on ?

Thx
Wolfgang

Re: compiling trunk

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
J. Wolfgang Kaltz wrote:
> There currently is a problem compiling trunk:
> /home/ds9kaltz/src/lenya/trunk/build/lenya/src/org/apache/lenya/cms/site/usecases/CreateBlogEntry.java:107:
> cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : method get (java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
> location: class org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.DocumentFactory
>         Document document =
> parent.getIdentityMap().getFactory().get(area, documentId, language);
>
> Is it an oversight, or currently being worked on ?

That was my fault, I forgot to add the blog publication sources to my
Eclipse build path. I fixed it, sorry for the inconvenience.

-- Andreas