Posted to community@apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <an...@apache.org> on 2011/04/18 22:57:30 UTC

Fwd: PhD Research in Open Source Software

Hi Folks,

I know we usually get this kind of request for survey for some F/OSS
development. Please feel free to fill the survey at your discretion.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: PhD Research in Open Source Software

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Hopefully the grad knows it's been done already (OSS + CMM).

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Open_Source_Maturity_Model
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/QSOS