Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Adeel Qureshi <ad...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 16:38:46 UTC

table not found with calcite

I am trying to setup a simple project to understand calcite framework. The
goal is to create tables from JSON files in a directory and read the data
using SQL. I posted a question on StackOverflow for a problem I am running
into but apparently there are no calcite or optiq tags available so I doubt
that I will get my question answered there.

Here is the link to my StackOverflow question. I would appreciate any help.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31118348/table-not-found-with-apache-calcite

Thanks

Re: table not found with calcite

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Dan. I did a quick search and applied the tag to a few existing questions. I also revised the description (still awaiting review).

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/calcite

Julian

Posted by Dan <da...@dankeeley.co.uk>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Adeel Qureshi <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Milinda

On a side note - shouldn't there be an apache calcite or optiq tag in
stackoverflow. I dont have enough reputation points to create one.

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mp...@umail.iu.edu>.
Hi Adeel,