Posted to user@struts.apache.org by wb...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com on 2002/07/02 16:45:24 UTC

Wow

I got Dynaforms, Validator, Tiles, DynaBeans, a nice display tag library
for table display, a nice DAO layer and a few other things all working
in Struts.  It took awhile to get everything working right but I am
amazed at how little code it is taking now to do each part and how
robust the application is!

I highly recommend to anyone starting out like myself to add these into
your library and spend time looking in the beanutils, etc...

Excellent stuff!

Thanks to all who helped me on this path and to the struts team

RE: Wow

Posted by Jerome Jacobsen <je...@gentootech.com>.
Can you give us some details on the "nice display tag library"?

Is it something you came up with, found and modified, or just found?

What does it do for you?

I got Dynaforms, Validator, Tiles, DynaBeans, a nice display tag library
for table display, a nice DAO layer and a few other things all working
in Struts.  It took awhile to get everything working right but I am
amazed at how little code it is taking now to do each part and how
robust the application is!

I highly recommend to anyone starting out like myself to add these into
your library and spend time looking in the beanutils, etc...

Excellent stuff!

Thanks to all who helped me on this path and to the struts team

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: Wow

Posted by Robert Morse <rm...@mdesignz.com>.
Care to share a little more detail so others can benefit from your effort?

RE: Wow

Posted by John Menke <jo...@eagleinfosystems.com>.
What did you use for your DAO layer?