Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Mikolaj Habryn <di...@rcpt.to> on 2005/03/02 05:44:00 UTC

Re: Invalid Canonicalizer Exception - No handler installed ?

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 14:08, Pushyamitra Navare wrote:
> root cause:
> java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field
> org.apache.xpath.compiler.FunctionTable.m_functions from class
> org.apache.xml.security.Init
>         at org.apache.xml.security.Init.init(Unknown Source)

Heh. I was looking at this bare hours after you were. You need to grab a
recent xalan.jar and put it in your $CATALINA_BASE/common/endorsed
directory; your tomcat install is currently picking up an incompatible,
older version from somewhere.

As a side note, taking a working application using axis and xml-security
and making it work with tomcat was a major PITA, although it probably
didn't help that this was my first serious poke at tomcat. Good luck!

m.