Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bill Haneman <bi...@ireland.sun.com> on 2000/11/30 12:45:47 UTC

[commit] Modal mouse events, filterRegions.svg modification

Hi:

Three items have recently been changed:

Mouse event dispatching has been made fully modal for mousebutton-1.
The non-modal behavior is retained on mousebutton 2.
(ConcreteEventDispatcher.java)

I re-ordered the examples in filterRegions.svg, since 3_1 was
creating a rectangle that "obscured" a text label, making it
impossible to select.  (the rectangle did cover the text, but
because of the filter applied, it did not visually obscure the
text label.  This is an issue which we will have to revisit later,
since the SVG spec seems to say that text should be selectable if
it is not visually obscured... the matter could complicate
hit testing)

Finally, I added a repaint() after any
SelectionChanged.SELECTION_CLEARED
event in JSVGCanvas.java, this will further reduce the appearance of
visual artifacts when XOR-ing previous selections away.

-Bill

Bill Haneman
+1 353 1 849 0495