Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2010/04/20 19:44:40 UTC

Fwd: Re: confluence formatting

I had the following exchange on the infrastructure list regarding our
wiki pages which don't seem to be formatted correctly when viewed via
the http://incubator.apache.org/aries URL.

It seems that the rsync may be having issues and perhaps needs to be
updated following the confluence upgrade.

Guillaume (or anybody else with authority) ... can you take a look?
Perhaps we need to make some updates based upon the update confluence
installation?

Joe

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.
It seems there was an issue with the rsync between systems at Apache
that was causing this problem.  I think it must have been fixed because
the {code} blocks are showing again.

Thanks,
Joe

--