Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/05 18:12:28 UTC

Re: [C2] [Xalan2] One more Issue.

Scott,

Sorry, that change is not enough...Instead of that change please look at this change. This seems
to work. Note that getLocalName returns null sometimes. Which causes the problem.

Thanks,
dims

---------------------- DOM2Helper.java ---------------------------
  /**
   * Returns the local name of the given node.
   */
  public String getLocalNameOfNode(Node n)
  {
    String strName = n.getLocalName();
    if(strName == null)
        strName = n.getNodeName();