Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jcc896 <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 21:40:09 UTC

Help, ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.camel.builder.DeadLetterChannelBuilder

I have followed the example for creating a Dead Letter Error handler from
https://camel.apache.org/dead-letter-channel.html
<https://camel.apache.org/dead-letter-channel.html>  . I deploy the project
to servicemix and get a class not found exception. From my understanding
this should come from camel-core correct?

This is the error I get in servicemix:
2014-03-03 13:22:06,199 | ERROR | xtenderThread-10 | ContextLoaderListener
| 82 - org.springframework.osgi.extender - 1.2.1 | Application context
refresh failed (OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=mooc-process,
config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find
class [org.apache.camel.builder.DeadLetterChannelBuilder] for bean with name
'myDeadLetterErrorHandler' defined in URL
[bundle://204.0:0/META-INF/spring/camel-context.xml]; nested exception is
*java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.camel.builder.DeadLetterChannelBuilder not found from bundle*
[mooc-process]

Thanks!! :)

Re: Help, ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.camel.builder.DeadLetterChannelBuilder

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yes,  package org.apache.camel.builder is from camel-core bundle.
How you build your customer bundle, did you already Import-Package org.apache.camel.builder?

Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat