Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anand HS <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/13 23:46:26 UTC

Set up multiple Tomcat Services with Shared tomcat

Hi,
I have a set up where there are multiple catalina bases. All share a single
tomcat parent.
In this set up, can i still set up tomcat as service such that there is one
service for each base. ?

I am using the Tomcat 7.0.16 if thats important.

Thanks,
Anand

Re: Set up multiple Tomcat Services with Shared tomcat

Posted by Anand HS <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark and Konstantin for tips.

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 13/07/2011 22:46, Anand HS wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a set up where there are multiple catalina bases. All share a single
> tomcat parent.
> In this set up, can i still set up tomcat as service such that there is one
> service for each base. ?

Yes, just make sure you give them separate names.

Mark