Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pa...@linedata.com on 2001/04/23 09:04:10 UTC

apache tomcat test environment in visual age

Hi

I use Apache Tomcat Test Environment 3.1 in  Visual Age 3.5. I dont know
why but until now when I'm running a JSP (in my browser) i could seen the
servlet code in a package (which call JSP default page compiler) in the the
Visual Age Workspace (very useful for debbuging). But now I can' t retrieve
any servlet code in the VA workspace....

Any explication...

(I don't now if it's reliable but I've just setup IE5.5, before I've used
IE4)

Patrick PIERRA