Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/11/21 15:58:09 UTC

Apache on ThoughtWorks Tech Radar

All,

In this month's posting of their tech radar, three new Apache technologies
focused on Big Data were added - Kylin, Mesos and Spark.  This is a great
accomplishment to all, and I'm wondering if there's someway of getting the
word out about it?

You can take a look at https://www.thoughtworks.com/radar/a-z#apache to see
the full list of ASF projects, but note that it matches anything with the
word apache in it.

John

Re: Apache on ThoughtWorks Tech Radar

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Actually, the first time Kylin has been on this radar is in May:
https://assets.thoughtworks.com/assets/technology-radar-may-2015-en.pdf

But I'm not sure is there any changes after that and bring back again.

Anyway, it's great news for both of us:)

Best Regards!

Luke Han

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.