Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by TonyY8088 <to...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/04 15:56:51 UTC

[users@httpd] Question on Apache Installation on Win2K SBS

Hi,

I am installing the Apache v2.nn on the Win2K SBS and have problem to confirm the status.
I can see both the apache.exe and apachemonitor.exe running on the Task Manager.  If I try to use http://localhost I get nothing.  A blink of DOS command screen and no error log or anything (As I can see).

Please help, I am very much appreaciated for any hint or advise or point me to FAQ place on the Win2K SBS side.

Tony