Posted to builds@apache.org by Mohamed Eldebri <el...@osuosl.org> on 2018/02/19 19:22:22 UTC

[osuosl-openpower] OSU OpenPOWER Survey

All,

Thank you for using the OpenPOWER infrastructure at OSU. Both OSU and IBM
want to continue improving the current OpenPOWER service and provide new
services for current[1] and future hosted FOSS projects. If you have a few
minutes, please help us achieve this by responding to our short (~5
minutes) survey[2]. We will share the aggregate responses with all survey
participants. Input from this survey will help OSU and IBM make funding
decisions regarding this service.

Thank you!

[1] https://osuosl.org/services/powerdev/current-projects/
[2] https://goo.gl/forms/iBTsGUkeUtWCPCO72