Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Adam Williams <pw...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/20 11:35:58 UTC

couchdb-utils

Hello,

I've created a small command line utility to help us maintain our CouchDB
backup server. It has 2 main functionalities:

 * Easily setup replication of an entire remote database.
 * Easily refresh all the views on the backup db, allowing for quick
failover.

I mention it here in case it can be of use to anybody, and also I'd
appreciate any feedback.

You can find it here, including binaries for Linux x64 and OSX x64:
https://github.com/awilliams/couchdb-utils

Thanks!
- Adam

Re: couchdb-utils

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
On 20 January 2014 11:35, Adam Williams <pw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've created a small command line utility to help us maintain our CouchDB
> backup server. It has 2 main functionalities:
>
>  * Easily setup replication of an entire remote database.
>  * Easily refresh all the views on the backup db, allowing for quick
> failover.
>
> I mention it here in case it can be of use to anybody, and also I'd
> appreciate any feedback.
>
> You can find it here, including binaries for Linux x64 and OSX x64:
> https://github.com/awilliams/couchdb-utils
>
> Thanks!
> - Adam

Cool! Would you like to add it to this wiki page?

https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_tools

If you don't have an account, please create one and inform me when done - I
will add you to the contributors list to be able to edit the Wiki.

Thanks

Andy

--
Andy Wenk