Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Anders <j....@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> on 2000/10/02 14:00:41 UTC

line numbers

Hello!

Just now I tried Cocoon. And I find it is a great solution.
Especially the combination XSL/XSP gives a WEB designer
the possibiltiy to be very flexible.

One drawback seems to be the error detection. I wrote
an XML source file an XSP logicsheet and an XSL stylesheet.

An Concoon said :

    The element type "p" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".

But all 3 files are of at least 400 lines. It is difficult
to find an error under this circumstances.

My question is: I ther any possibility to start Cocoon with
an "-show_error_lines" or so ?

If not: Is it planned.

		Thank you in advance!

J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (ja@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)