Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Tonté Pouncil <To...@aviall.com> on 2008/03/31 19:46:23 UTC

Getting Build Successful even when Maven Build Fails.

Hi,

I would like to know why Continuum reports succesfful build even when maven
report build failures due to JUnit test failing?  I would like to know how
to configure this.

Thanks!

Tonté

This e-mail message, including attachments, may contain confidential,
proprietary, or export controlled information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution, or other use is prohibited,
unless expressly authorized.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, and delete
all copies of the original message from your systems.

Re: Getting Build Successful even when Maven Build Fails.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
you use maven 2.0.7, right?
The solution is explain in the FAQs :
http://continuum.apache.org/faqs.html#why-maven-doesn-t-detect-my-failed-builds