Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/27 20:31:47 UTC

Speaking at the next ASF event

Hi:

The ASF has announced "Community over Code 2023" and is calling for
presentation tracks. Would we like to put together our own track of
presentations? We have to let Rich Bowen know by two days from now, if so.
Otherwise, once we see what the tracks are, we could see if there is a
place among them for Royale presentations.

So far I have seen Fintech, Search, Big Data, and IoT tracks. I honestly do
not know where Royale talks would go, if not in their own track.

Andrew Wetmore

Editor, Moose House Publications <https://moosehousepress.com/>
Editor-Writer, The Apache Software Foundation <https://apache.org/>