Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/05/23 11:42:37 UTC

[C++] Getting the logger module working?

Hi all (especially Markus),

I noticed that I had to disable the compilation of the logger module in the plc4cpp as I am getting errors.
Would be great if you could look into them.
In order to do this, you need to comment in the cmake-compile execution in: plc4cpp/utils/logger/pom.xml
I tried finding out what’s wrong, but gave up in the end.

Chris

AW: [C++] Getting the logger module working?

Posted by Markus Sommer <so...@isb-fn.de>.
Hi all,

If Ok, I try to fix the bug at the Weekend.

Best regards

Markus

Freundliche Grüße

Markus Sommer
Geschäftsführer

isb innovative software businesses GmbH
Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 2
D - 88046 Friedrichshafen

Tel.:    +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
Mob:  +49 (0) 171 537 8437
Fax:     +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
E-Mail: sommer@isb-fn.de
Web: www.isb-fn.de

Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
Sitz: Friedrichshafen

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete his e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Markus,

It claims that this is missing ... however it isn't missing ...
The files are all there and are all where they should be. That's what's puzzling me.

Chris

Am 27.05.19, 11:58 schrieb "Markus Sommer" <so...@isb-fn.de>:

    Hello, Chris,

    in the module Logger the header file boost\system\error_code.hpp is missing, in the directory target/dependencies.

    I'll take a look at the Maven topic at this point.

                                                                                    ^
1 warning generated.
[ 28%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/plc4cpp-utils-logger.dir/src/main/cpp/org/apache/plc4x/cpp/utils/logger/DatDmp.cpp.o
[ 42%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/plc4cpp-utils-logger.dir/src/main/cpp/org/apache/plc4x/cpp/utils/logger/DbgTrace.cpp.o
[ 57%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/plc4cpp-utils-logger.dir/src/main/cpp/org/apache/plc4x/cpp/utils/logger/ErrorCategory.cpp.o
In file included from /Users/christofer.dutz/Projects/Apache/PLC4X/plc4cpp/utils/logger/src/main/cpp/org/apache/plc4x/cpp/utils/logger/ErrorCategory.cpp:20:
/Users/christofer.dutz/Projects/Apache/PLC4X/plc4cpp/utils/logger/src/main/cpp/org/apache/plc4x/cpp/utils/logger/ErrorCategory.h:23:10: fatal error: 'boost\system\error_code.hpp' file not found #include <boost\system\error_code.hpp>

Posted by Markus Sommer <so...@isb-fn.de>.
Hello Chris,

I'd like to wait for Björn's feedback. He also has this problem.

To include, if I put the header files into a directory, that doesn't mean I include all files from that directory. If I use any header files, I see the includes of the header or source file of the object.

You see the dependencies in the includes and in the libraries.