Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2014/02/11 14:07:35 UTC

Is EnclosureTest#testRender10 correct ?

Hi,

While debugging https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5499 I
stumbled upon
 org.apache.wicket.markup.html.internal.EnclosureTest#testRender10

Maybe I miss something but this confuses me with its behavior.
There is a page with the following markup:

  <wicket:enclosure child="input">
    <input wicket:id="input" type="checkbox" value="salami"/>
  </wicket:enclosure>

and Java code:

public EnclosurePage_10()
{
 add(new CheckBox("input"));
add(new Label("label"));
}

The test changes the visibility of the CheckBox and/or the Label and
verifies the response markup.
No matter what combination of visibility these components have the final
result is always the same - the enclosure and its children are always
rendered.

Am I missing something or the test got broken at some point after running
with -Dwicket.replace.expected.results=true ?

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

Re: Is EnclosureTest#testRender10 correct ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
For completeness this issue has been fixed with

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Martin,