Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/02/15 07:30:29 UTC

[HEADS UP] Releasing bundles 2016.02

Hi all,

For Karaf Decanter Elasticsearch 2.x support, I fixed issues on
elasticsearch 2.x bundles (I will push it this morning).

I also plan to add some new bundles version.

I would like to prepare ServiceMix Bundles 2016.02 release today, so
earlier than normally.

No objection ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Releasing bundles 2016.02

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
No problem

Regards
Krzysztof