Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Paolo Di Tommaso <no...@github.com> on 2014/04/19 09:39:53 UTC

[jclouds-site] Update aws.md (#83)

Updating AWS doc to make in complaint with 1.7.x API -- see http://stackoverflow.com/a/23062821/395921
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/pditommaso/jclouds-site patch-1

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update aws.md

-- File Changes --

    M guides/aws.md (7)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83

Re: [jclouds-site] Update aws.md (#83)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> I closed it, because I've received an email asking to review the page update.

Ah, like that. If you have any comments about [the new page](http://jclouds.apache.org/guides/aws/), a PR is certainly [always welcome](http://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/How%20to%20Contribute%20Documentation)!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83#issuecomment-40870513

Re: [jclouds-site] Update aws.md (#83)

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <no...@github.com>.
I closed it, because I've received an email asking to review the page
update.

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Andrew Phillips
<no...@github.com>wrote:

> it is OK
>
> Did you close this based on the "review your changes" comment, or has the
> site actually already been updated?
>
> —
> .

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83#issuecomment-40870036

Re: [jclouds-site] Update aws.md (#83)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83#issuecomment-40868737

Re: [jclouds-site] Update aws.md (#83)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-site-pull-requests #261](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-site-pull-requests/261/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83#issuecomment-40863291

Re: [jclouds-site] Update aws.md (#83)

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <no...@github.com>.
(I mean) Now it is clear.

Cheers,
Paolo

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Paolo Di Tommaso <
paolo.ditommaso@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, not it is clear.
>
> Cheers,
> Paolo
>

> On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>wrote:
>
>> Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding here: we deploy every PR
>> in the jclouds-site repo to the Rackspace CDN, so contributors can easily
>> see how their changes look when applied. The "jclouds-commentator" comment
>> just provides the link to that staging site, but the changes are not
>> applied to the main site until the PR is merged.
>>
>> You might have received an email notification with the link to the
>> staging site, but it is part of the workflow. There is no need to close the
>> PR until it is merged.
>>
>> —
>> .

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83#issuecomment-41019616

Re: [jclouds-site] Update aws.md (#83)

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <no...@github.com>.
it is OK

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83#issuecomment-40863515

Re: [jclouds-site] Update aws.md (#83)

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <no...@github.com>.
Closed #83.

---

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/83#issuecomment-40871645

Re: [jclouds-site] Update aws.md (#83)

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <no...@github.com>.
OK, not it is clear.

Cheers,
Paolo

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>wrote:

> Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding here: we deploy every PR in
> the jclouds-site repo to the Rackspace CDN, so contributors can easily see
> how their changes look when applied. The "jclouds-commentator" comment just
> provides the link to that staging site, but the changes are not applied to
> the main site until the PR is merged.
>
> You might have received an email notification with the link to the staging
> site, but it is part of the workflow. There is no need to close the PR
> until it is merged.
>
> —
> .

---