Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com> on 2006/12/13 09:22:18 UTC

why some tests assume a maven repo in the default location

Hi,

I notice that there are two test MavenArtifactRepositoryTestCase and
LocalMavenRepositoryTestCase assume that maven repo is installed at
default location (user.home/.m2/repository), the test will fail in my
case, since I didnot install maven repo in the default location. I
believe many other users are same as me, just install maven repo
wherever they want, so the tests shouldnot be based on the assumption
that a maven repo is in the default location.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks very much

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
No.2 Floor A Unit Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel.: +86-10-82825151 -  ex. 551
Fax: +86-10-8282-5210
freeman.fang@iona.com

Re: why some tests assume a maven repo in the default location

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Raymond,

That's better.

Cheers