Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Jagadishan Perumal <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/04 14:50:27 UTC

Hadoop Install requirement

Hello Group,

I am pretty new to the hadoop administration. So apology in advance for
asking a basic question.

I do not have a  LAPTOP with 8GB ram. Is it possible to get the Ubuntu from
any Cloud providers for Installing Hadoop ?

Any Links or Steps where I can use that to Install Hadoop in a Linux
Running in a Cloud ?

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Jagadishan

Re: Hadoop Install requirement

Posted by sudhakara st <su...@gmail.com>.
You could try one os these links

https://www.eduonix.com/blog/bigdata-and-hadoop/a-step-by-step-guide-to-install-hadoop-cluster-on-amazon-ec2/
https://sagarruchandani.wordpress.com/2015/08/01/hadoop-setting-up-hadoop-2-6-0-single-node-on-aws-ec2-ubuntu-ami/
http://www.bogotobogo.com/Hadoop/BigData_hadoop_Install_on_ubuntu_single_node_cluster.php

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Jagadishan Perumal <ja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> I am pretty new to the hadoop administration. So apology in advance for
> asking a basic question.
>
> I do not have a  LAPTOP with 8GB ram. Is it possible to get the Ubuntu
> from any Cloud providers for Installing Hadoop ?
>
> Any Links or Steps where I can use that to Install Hadoop in a Linux
> Running in a Cloud ?
>
> Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jagadishan

...sudhakara

Re: Hadoop Install requirement

Posted by sudhakara st <su...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> I am pretty new to the hadoop administration. So apology in advance for
> asking a basic question.
>
> I do not have a  LAPTOP with 8GB ram. Is it possible to get the Ubuntu
> from any Cloud providers for Installing Hadoop ?
>
> Any Links or Steps where I can use that to Install Hadoop in a Linux
> Running in a Cloud ?
>
> Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jagadishan

...sudhakara

Re: Hadoop Install requirement

Posted by sudhakara st <su...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> I am pretty new to the hadoop administration. So apology in advance for
> asking a basic question.
>
> I do not have a  LAPTOP with 8GB ram. Is it possible to get the Ubuntu
> from any Cloud providers for Installing Hadoop ?
>
> Any Links or Steps where I can use that to Install Hadoop in a Linux
> Running in a Cloud ?
>
> Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jagadishan

...sudhakara

Re: Hadoop Install requirement

Posted by sudhakara st <su...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Hello Group,
>
> I am pretty new to the hadoop administration. So apology in advance for
> asking a basic question.
>
> I do not have a  LAPTOP with 8GB ram. Is it possible to get the Ubuntu
> from any Cloud providers for Installing Hadoop ?
>
> Any Links or Steps where I can use that to Install Hadoop in a Linux
> Running in a Cloud ?
>
> Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jagadishan

...sudhakara