Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Zorgan <la...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/15 12:10:51 UTC

Configuring passive mode ports

How can I configure the passive mode ports without using the
PropertiesConfiguration class (which is no more supported, I think) ?

Re: Configuring passive mode ports

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
First of all you will be able to configure them using the upcoming
Spring configuration. The current data connection configuration is a
bit messy and will be cleaned up after the Spring configuration is in
place. The reason for it being messy is due to our own limited IoC
engine. Anyways, I just did some work on this and this code should now
work for you:

        DefaultFtpServerContext context = new DefaultFtpServerContext();
        MinaListener listener = (MinaListener) context.getListener("default");
        DefaultDataConnectionConfig dc = (DefaultDataConnectionConfig)
listener.getDataConnectionConfig();
        dc.setPassivePorts("123-134");

        FtpServer server = new FtpServer(context);

/niklas