Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Hess Yvan <yv...@imtf.ch> on 2005/01/17 15:08:06 UTC

When can we expected to have a new official release

Some bugs has been found into the verson 1.2 and seems to be corrected. When
can we expect to have a new official release ?

Regards.  Yvan Hess

Yvan Hess
Chief Software Architect

e-mail: yvan.hess@imtf.ch
phone : +41 (0)26 460 66 66
fax   : +41 (0)26 460 66 60

Informatique-MTF SA
Route du Bleuet 1
CH-1762 Givisiez

Excellence in Compliance and Document Management
http://www.imtf.com

DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for use by the person to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Its content
does not constitute a formal commitment by IMTF. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy
this message. Thank You.

Re: When can we expected to have a new official release

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com>.
I was thinking in doing 1.2.1 release in February, with the fixed to
your error. But I also want to see if more Bug reports are coming as
people seem to test just released software not the convenient RC ;).
Anyway I'm thinking that February will be a good time to release a
bugfix version.

Regards,

p.s. Have the CVS HEAD version fix your Exceptions when using
XMLSignatureInput(InputStream is) constructor?