Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Alfer, Daniel" <da...@volkswagen.de> on 2002/10/14 15:56:39 UTC

WebPagePortlet parameter username

Hey!
I have a problem with the WebPagePortlet (WPP) and the parameter username
and password.
After adding a WPP with the username and password parameter I get the error
message: "error fetching pane", after removing the entry from the psml-File
there isn´t an error message any more, but the content of the web page isn´t
there, only the titlebar.
I haven´t got any problem to display the contents of an intranetpage.

situation:
I am working behind a firewall. I make a new bat-file to pass the firewall,
which looks like:

set TOMCAT_OPTS="-DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=<proxyHost> -Dproxy=8080"
set CATALINA_OPTS="-DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=<proxyHost> -Dproxy=8080"
java.exe -jar -Duser.dir="C:\MyFolder\web\Tomcat 4.1"
"c:\MyFolder\web\tomcat 4.1\bin\bootstrap.jar" start

system: tomcat, jetspeed 1.4b1

Have some an idea to fix this problem?
The username and password is for the authentication at the firewall, or?

Thanks

Daniel