Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com> on 2005/07/07 20:11:13 UTC

OpenEJB and XDoclet status

Anyone know what the status is on this?  Are there working OpenEJB
templates for Xdoclet?

Jeff

Re: OpenEJB and XDoclet status

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Bruce Snyder wrote:

> John said that he's working on this:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200506.mbox/%3cOF0510CA0B.96A477CE-ONCA25702F.001E8090-CA25702F.002073E1@tsainc.com%3e

Whoops, I must have missed that. Thanks Bruce for the link!

> Bruce

Jacek

Re: OpenEJB and XDoclet status

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 7/7/05, Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> wrote:
> Jeff Genender wrote:
> > Anyone know what the status is on this?
>
> I'd rather ask other way round. I've never heard of any, so the latter
> answer (which would have been the former then) would answer both at once ;)
>
> > Are there working OpenEJB templates for Xdoclet?
>
> No.

John said that he's working on this:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200506.mbox/%3cOF0510CA0B.96A477CE-ONCA25702F.001E8090-CA25702F.002073E1@tsainc.com%3e

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/

Re: OpenEJB and XDoclet status

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Jeff Genender wrote:
> Anyone know what the status is on this?

I'd rather ask other way round. I've never heard of any, so the latter
answer (which would have been the former then) would answer both at once ;)

> Are there working OpenEJB templates for Xdoclet?

No.

> Jeff

Jacek