Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Bk Lau <bk...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/03 16:17:04 UTC

Incomplete jclouds bindings to Docker Remote API

Hi folks:

Docker is all the rage today[1]...

I have started recently to use jClouds's implementation of Docker Remote
API[2].
Noticed that jclouds's binding to the Docker API is incomplete.
We have basic bindings for  build, create, start, stop,remove.

Since there are probably several other Java-based bindings[3] available, I
suggest
a vote survey of jclouds users for selected set of Docker Remote API
features that are useful to them in going forward(preferably based on v1.14)

That would place jClouds Docker Remote API as  a good reference binding for
enterprise use.

--bk

[1]https://blog.docker.com/2014/10/announcing-docker-global-hack-day-2/
[2]https://docs.docker.com/reference/api/docker_remote_api/
[3]https://docs.docker.com/reference/api/remote_api_client_libraries/

Re: Incomplete jclouds bindings to Docker Remote API

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
Good idea, bk. Looking forward to what folks are interested in.

-A