Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Joerg Jansen <Jo...@inform-software.com> on 2017/04/27 20:08:49 UTC

ApacheServiceMix & IBM-MQ

Good evening,

I'm trying to migrate our mq-adapter from IBM-MQ-Version 7.5 to 8.0.
The used ASM version is 7.0.0.
Unfortunately I'm getting the following error:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type [com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory] to required type [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory] for property 'connectionFactory': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
?
Does anyone has experience with those interfaces?
I published more informatio on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43652652/apache-servicemix-connection-to-ibm-websphere-8-0

Thanks for an help to solve this problem.

Kind regards,
Jörg.

RE: ApacheServiceMix & IBM-MQ

Posted by Joerg Jansen <Jo...@inform-software.com>.
Good morning Jean-Baptiste,

which connection factory should I update?
I did not patch any libraries,
The way I did was adding the external IBM jars as a feature into ASM and my interface has a reference to them.
With version 7.5 everything is working, but switching to version 8.0 is showing the described error.

An example of my ibm-features.xml and the used blueprint you can see here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43652652/apache-servicemix-connection-to-ibm-websphere-8-0

Best regards,
Jörg

did you update the connection factory (and corresponding jar) ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré