Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2020/11/16 12:36:43 UTC

Travis builds stuck?

Does someone has an idea why our Travis builds are staying in received state?
If I go to https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/httpd it tells me me that we have been migrated to travis-ci.com, but it looks like
that none of the builds that have been requested since we migrated to travis-ci.com have left the received state (#1199 - #1204).

https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/httpd/branches
https://travis-ci.com/github/apache/httpd/branches

Or is this a topic we need to follow up with infra?

Regards

RĂ¼diger

Re: Travis builds stuck?

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 11/16/20 3:26 PM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:08 PM Joe Orton <jorton@redhat.com <ma...@redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 01:36:43PM +0100, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>     > Does someone has an idea why our Travis builds are staying in received state?
>     > If I go to https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/httpd it tells me me that we have been migrated to travis-ci.com
>     <http://travis-ci.com>, but it looks like
>     > that none of the builds that have been requested since we migrated to travis-ci.com <http://travis-ci.com> have left the
>     received state (#1199 - #1204).
>     >
>     > https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/httpd/branches
>     > https://travis-ci.com/github/apache/httpd/branches
>     >
>     > Or is this a topic we need to follow up with infra?
>
>     Looks like a huge backlog, at .com we are only processing ~100 builds
>     per day:
>
>     https://travis-ci.com/github/apache?tab=insights
>
>     whereas we were previously processing ~500 builds per weekday:
>
>     https://travis-ci.org/github/apache?tab=insights
>
>     ... not sure if this is a known issue.
>

> Yes, it is a known issue.
> Few people reported it at builds@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> soon after the migration to travis-ci.com
> <http://travis-ci.com>.

Looks like this is resolved now:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r2cd183d9f12a3299140b7f77514a7740875dc6f4258f0a84a53cded0%40%3Cbuilds.apache.org%3E

Re: Travis builds stuck?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 4:08 PM Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 01:36:43PM +0100, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
> > Does someone has an idea why our Travis builds are staying in received
> state?
> > If I go to https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/httpd it tells me me
> that we have been migrated to travis-ci.com, but it looks like
> > that none of the builds that have been requested since we migrated to
> travis-ci.com have left the received state (#1199 - #1204).
> >
> > https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/httpd/branches
> > https://travis-ci.com/github/apache/httpd/branches
> >
> > Or is this a topic we need to follow up with infra?
>
> Looks like a huge backlog, at .com we are only processing ~100 builds
> per day:
>
> https://travis-ci.com/github/apache?tab=insights
>
> whereas we were previously processing ~500 builds per weekday:
>
> https://travis-ci.org/github/apache?tab=insights
>
> ... not sure if this is a known issue.

Yes, it is a known issue.
Few people reported it at builds@apache.org soon after the migration to