Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/03/29 14:20:28 UTC

[m2] eclipse plugin source download

I'm using eclipse source-download facility and it's great to get sources
or javadoc attached in Eclipse classpath.

Now my project uses oracle JDBC driver and some IBM classes, and I would
like to mark those dependencies so that eclipse plugin doesn't try to
get sources : it checks ibiblio and codehaus, and this takes time, so I
cannot change quickly my classpath.

I'm using a maven-proxy, but it doesn't seem to keep in cache failed
request.

Is there a way to exclude some dependencies for source-donwload ?

Is there also a way to exclude a dependency from eclipse generated
classpath ? I've added Sun JRE rt.jar to compile for Java1.3, but don't
wan't eclipse classpath to get a duplicated rt.jar entry.

Nico.

Re: [m2] eclipse plugin source download

Posted by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com>.
On 3/29/06, Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> wrote:

> I'm using a maven-proxy, but it doesn't seem to keep in cache failed
> request.

Maven-proxy has a configuration property to enable caching of failures:

repo.www-ibiblio-org.cache.failures=true

I've never checked if it works...