Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by vinbr88 <vi...@googlemail.com> on 2012/05/11 10:01:13 UTC

Autocomplete - suggestion list for Tomahawk

Hello,

I have to migrate our current JSF page from Oracle JSF implementation with
Richfaces to Apache MyFaces with Tomahawk.

The problem ist that the JSF 2.0 application has a few <rich:autocomplete>
fields in the xhtml files that I am not allowed to reuse. I can only use
standard components of Myfaces and Tomahawk. I am not allowed to add
aditional libraries.

Is there a possibility to add such a autocomplete field with
MyFaces/Tomahawk without using any other software or library?

Thank you in advance.

Vince

Re: Autocomplete - suggestion list for Tomahawk

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think do an autocomplete component with composite components and the
standard f:ajax tag is easy. Unfortunately I didn't had too much time
to write an updated for sandbox and later promote it to tomahawk (too
busy improving myfaces core) but if you write one and you want to
contribute it, I can check it, improve it and do the necessary steps
too.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by vinbr88 <vi...@googlemail.com>.