Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Ro...@cognizant.com on 2010/06/01 07:26:57 UTC

Query of setup.

Hi,

While setting up I did not foresee the need of a JDBC connector, now I
have to use a Oracle database connector. So should I build the LCF again
??

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan G Patil

Cognizant  Programmer Analyst Trainee,Bangalore || Mob # +91 9535577001

Rohan.GPatil@cognizant.com <ma...@cognizant.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

RE: Query of setup.

Posted by ka...@nokia.com.
Yes.  The current build system will deliver your Oracle JDBC driver into all the places it's needed, include the war files.

Thanks,
Karl