Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch.INVALID> on 2022/05/04 14:02:32 UTC

Azure components dependencies

Hi

I think it would be good to have the latest & greatest Azure dependencies by the upcomming 3.17.0 LTS release. I went through the SMX Karaf bundles out there and spotted 2 which could get upgraded.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-5140 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-5140>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-5132 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-5132>

Hopefully I could catch them all.

Will try to look into upgrading these dependencies in Camel Core project itself.

Babak

Re: Azure components dependencies

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch.INVALID>.
> On 4 May 2022, at 16:36, Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, we should try to align to the SDK bomb dependencies without
> importing the non directly so we'll be sure everything works
>
> Thanks

Thanks, yeah I remember the issue we used to have with CAMEL-17109.

Babak

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi