Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com> on 2006/11/13 17:28:50 UTC

tapestry-prop

Hi

I am using Tomcat with Tapestry 4.1. Has anyone tried using
tapestry-prop with 4.1?
What do I need to do to use it, and how do I configure it?

Thanks
Peter

Re: tapestry-prop

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
Well, and then you do a global search and replace of "ognl:" into "prop:" in
your .page, .html and .jwc files.

Well, *almost* global ;-)

Re: tapestry-prop

Posted by Martin Strand <do...@gmail.com>.