Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ralf Lorenz <ra...@subsist.de> on 2002/09/20 18:38:19 UTC

html:optionsCollection problem

Hi,
I'm trying to use the <html:optionsCollection> - tag like it is done in the
struts-exercise-taglib example.
My ActionForm extends from DynaValidatorForm and is called
ProjectCreationBean.
All the getter/setter methods are correct.
I fill this bean within an action and want to show a collection in a jsp
with the following code:

<jsp:useBean id="projectCreationBean" scope="request"
class="de.subsist.zeiterfassung.forms.ProjectCreationBean"/>

property="projectLeaderCollection"/>

As said for the properties 'selectedLeader' and 'projectLeaderCollection'
there are setter and getter methods but what I get is :

- No getter method available for property selectedLeader for bean under name
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN' -

I totally don't have a clue what is wrong with my code. Any suggestions
would be highly appreciated ?-)

Ralf

configuration:

   <form-bean
     name="createProjectForm"
     dynamic="true"
         type="de.subsist.zeiterfassung.forms.ProjectCreationBean" >
       <form-property name = "projectName" type = "java.lang.String" />
   </form-bean>

    <action path="/secureZone/showProjectCreationForm"

type="de.subsist.zeiterfassung.controller.actions.CreateProjectFormAction"
        name="createProjectForm"
        validate="false"
        scope="request" >
        <forward name="Success" path="ZuKS.createProjectDefinition"
redirect="false"/>
    </action>

    <action
       path="/secureZone/insertProject"
       scope="request"

type="de.subsist.zeiterfassung.controller.actions.InsertProjectAction"
       name="createProjectForm" >
       <forward name="Success" path="ZuKS.menuProjectDefinition" />
     </action>