Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Gianfranco Murador <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/27 15:05:26 UTC

New implementations release process.

Hi all,
I assigned to myself two new implementations (Ignite-429 and Ignite-529). What
is the release process that I use, in these case?
 Regards, Gianfranco

Re: New implementations release process.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great question.
>
> I have the same questions. Also, as Gianfranco asked, is ignite-sprint-7
> branch to sync with?

I believe the answer is yes, the active branch is "ignite-sprint-7".

We will be switching  to having the master branch as development branch
soon. I will publish the new process on the wiki when it is ready.

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Great question.

I have the same questions. Also, as Gianfranco asked, is ignite-sprint-7
branch to sync with?

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 6:35 PM, Gianfranco Murador <
murador.gianfranco@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I assigned to myself two new implementations (Ignite-429 and Ignite-529).
> What
> is the release process that I use, in these case?
>  Regards, Gianfranco

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: New implementations release process.

Posted by Gianfranco Murador <mu...@gmail.com>.
 Dmitriy,
 of course I'll start with an implementation before moving to the next once
the first is completed.
 There was a discussion about the sprint and release process and wanted to
know if this process is
 also suitable for heavy developments like these.
 So,  I have to wait for the establishment of a branch in git concerning
jira in question ?
 sorry but I'm trying to clarify the steps to follow in order to make the
changes as correctly as possible.

 Gianfranco

Posted by Vishal Garg <ga...@gmail.com>.
Grazie -:)