Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "ram.nov" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 11:21:42 UTC

Fail to compile with stlport - no copy constructor

Hi,
I am a little new to axis c++ and I am trying to generate the simple
calculator example but it keeps failing during compilation.
The error is that "no copy constructor available".
The copy constructor was not generated by the java tool.

I tried creating an empty copy constructor but then I get an error because
the generated class inherits from Stub class that doen't have cc as well.

I am running on a win32 + Visual Studio 6, using Axis 1.6b version,
The STL is STLPORT 4.6.1

The header file generated looks like this:
/*
 * This file was auto-generated by the Axis C++ Web Service Generator
(WSDL2Ws)
 * This file contains Client Stub Class for remote web service
 */

#if !defined(__CALCULATOR_CLIENTSTUB_H__INCLUDED_)
#define __CALCULATOR_CLIENTSTUB_H__INCLUDED_

#include <axis/client/Stub.hpp>
#include <axis/SoapFaultException.hpp>
#include <axis/ISoapFault.hpp>
AXIS_CPP_NAMESPACE_USE

class Calculator :public Stub
{
public:
	STORAGE_CLASS_INFO Calculator(const char* pchEndpointUri,
AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE eProtocol=APTHTTP1_1);
	STORAGE_CLASS_INFO Calculator();
public:
	STORAGE_CLASS_INFO virtual ~Calculator();
public:
	STORAGE_CLASS_INFO xsd__int add(xsd__int Value0, xsd__int Value1);
	STORAGE_CLASS_INFO xsd__int sub(xsd__int Value0, xsd__int Value1);
	STORAGE_CLASS_INFO xsd__int mul(xsd__int Value0, xsd__int Value1);
	STORAGE_CLASS_INFO xsd__int div(xsd__int Value0, xsd__int Value1);
};

#endif /* !defined(__CALCULATOR_CLIENTSTUB_H__INCLUDED_)*/