Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jeremy Cowgar <jc...@cowgar.com> on 2003/05/07 14:16:08 UTC

Torque Question

Greetings.

I have read the Torque docs and am now to the point in my development with
Jetspeed that I would like to make some portlets that utilize Torque but I
am a bit confused about the actual build process and how it interfaces with
the jetspeed.war ... Can anyone give me a tip on simply getting started?
Should I make a project completely seperate from jetspeed for just my
portlets, then simply copy the stuff into the webapps/jetspeed directory of
my tomcat install? It's a bit confusing to me right now.

Thus far I have simply made a dir structure under webapps/jetspeed/WEB-
INF/classes/org/mydomain/.../.../ and have been manually compiling my
portlets.

Thanks,

Jeremy