Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Lauren Commons <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/02 22:36:13 UTC

XML Parsers... was display java command line

I sort of answered my previous question, by running
ant with the -debug option.
Seperately, My problem with finding one library when
running from the command line and another from Ant was
that I am using Xerces in the app, but Ant was already
So as I started to type the previous sentence, I
suddenly sawy a flash (from last nights thunder
storm?), and thought "fork='yes'", and sure enough,
that solved my problem....

=====
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/